– The agency is promoting takeout from two local mom-and-pops each week and some lucky patrons will win prizes. –
ROCKLEDGE, FLA. (APRIL 22, 2020) — While the country’s response to the Coronavirus has caused many business operations to pause, Brightway, The Steve Trout Agency with locations in Rockledge and Indian Harbour Beach, remains committed to customers and to the community. The local insurance agency just launched a campaign to benefit restaurants in Brevard County.
“With all those who love and support us, we also want to share the love throughout our community in this time of need. We have decided to start Takeout Tuesday,” Agency Owner, Steve Trout, announced on the Agency’s Facebook pages yesterday. “We will be supporting two local mom-and-pop restaurants each week, and then it’s up to you to keep the restaurant nominations coming! To kick off the first week, we chose Graham’s Beach Grill and El Tucan Mexican Restaurant. Both are equally delicious, and the service is excellent!”
Trout’s post further explained how the campaign works:
- Order takeout or delivery at either or both restaurants to enter the agency’s weekly drawing (you get one entry into the drawing for each restaurant you order from)
- Post a picture in the comments of the agency’s Facebook page of your takeout from either or both of these restaurants to be entered
- The agency will give away $100 gift certificates to both restaurants Monday, April 27. A winner will be chosen at random with all entries included
- Stay tuned each Takeout Tuesday when the agency will select from your requests two new local restaurants to support
Trout continued, “We’re so grateful for the community and during these difficult times we wanted to do something to help our local restaurants, but it had to be an initiative that also gave our friends and neighbors a way to engage. We thought this was a fun way we could support other local businesses and encourage the community to get involved, too.”
Takeout Tuesday will continue weekly until restaurants are able to reopen for dine-in service.
Brightway, The Steve Trout Agency has been helping families on the Space Coast protect their homes, cars and much more since 2011.
About Brightway Insurance
Brightway Insurance is a national property/casualty insurance distribution company with more than $660 million in annualized written premium, making it one of the largest Personal Lines agencies in the U.S.
Brightway’s focus is on producing Win, Win, Win outcomes for consumers by offering customized insurance solutions and for people wishing to sell insurance by providing business opportunities that span from single Agent to multi-unit enterprises. Regardless of the path taken, Brightway provides the support necessary to consistently outsell other insurance agents.
Brightway got its start in 2008 and has since grown to more than 900 people in 206 officesacross 22 states serving customers in all 50 states.