Canaveral National Seashore & The Moore Cultural Center and Museum/The Moore Cultural Complex, Inc. invite you to Celebrate Black History Month on Saturday, February 5th at 11am – 1pm at the Harry T. Moore Cultural Center, 2180 Freedom Avenue Mims, Florida.
The event will take place outside under the gazebo with family fun for everyone. Vendors, DJ, and Food Trucks will line the 12 acre park, as Dr. Tyreese R. McAllister will discuss Radical Resilience, Intentional Self Care and Navigating Loss.
Dr. Tyreese R. McAllister has over 25 years experience in the field of emergency mental health, helping individuals experiencing crisis and/or traumatic events to recover and overcome through radical resilience.
- Honorary Doctorate in Leadership
- Doctorial Candidate – Psychology, University of Arizona
- Master’s degree in Counseling Psychology and a postmaster’s certificate in Addictions Counseling from Johns Hopkins University
- Certified Sex Offender Treatment Professional
- Certified Clinical Trauma Specialist
- Various other certifications and has extensive forensic and Disaster Preparedness, Recovery and Response training and experience
- Glambitious Magazine Awards Mental Health Advocate of the Year
- Member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc.